A true all star Arizona - this classic is a best seller season after season for a reason!
These sandals feature the classic Arizona adjustable two-strap in high quality, oiled leather, perfect for everyday wear as it goes with everything. The original Birkenstock cork-latex footbed supports your feet with its anatomical design, moulding to the shape of your feet over time for one of a kind comfort.
- Oiled leather upper - features an oily or waxy finish that's designed to acquire a unique distressed patina
- Moisture-wicking suede footbed lining
- Anatomically correct cork footbed for support
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsoles
- Made in Germany
- Protect your Birkenstocks with Bstore Cork Seal
- The Arizona Leather has two adjustable straps, so you can buckle each strap to securely hold your foot in.
- Some people like to wear the straps loose but we recommend at least keeping the strap across the ball of your foot fastened snug so your foot is held in place and doesn't move back and forth when you walk.
- The leather straps may take a few days to soften up, so wear them gradually and don't be afraid to embrace the socks and sandals trend while you wear them in as it will help minimise the straps rubbing on your foot.
- Most people will wear the regular width in the Arizona unless they have an especially narrow foot. It's better to have more room to spread out your toes and tighten the straps rather than opting for a narrow fit. You can also have extra holes punched in the straps if they are too loose.